Minimum Qualifications for Applicants
- Colorado Casa PMI does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (disability). ancestry, marital status or creed, sexual orientation.
- Must have verifiable income.
- All occupants over the age of 18 must submit an application and pay the $30.00 application fee. Their credit/job information may not count
against the applicants, but we do verify background on all adult occupants.
- Applicants that have a credit score of 600 or higher and must not have collections from previous residences, or evictions. Credit score for
multiple applicants must average out to 600 per person to pay a normal deposit. (i.e) 1 applicant has a 650 and one applicant has a 550)
A lessor credit score will cause a double or triple deposit.
- Current and previous landlord references unless you just sold your home, or you own your home. . Applicant must not be a registered sex offender
or have a conviction of violence against another person(s)
- Applicant must not be a registered sex offender or have a conviction of violence against another person(s)
- If there are multiple applicants applying each applicant must qualify independently.
- All applications are processed on a first come first served basis! If you turn in an incomplete application, it will not be considered until
all applications are received and complete.
- If an applicant does not meet these minimum standards, a co signor who does meet the minimum qualifications may be required, and cosigner must
complete an application and pay the application fee.
- Upon application approval, applicant will be required to pay a hold fee equal to one month’s rent within 24 of notification of applicant approval.